Sage Abra Suite v9 – Delivers Mobile Workforce Collaboration & Paperless Automation
Sage North America announced Sage Abra Suite v9, the human resource management system (HRMS) that will deliver mobile workforce collaboration and unmatched for small and midsized companies. Sage Abra Suite v9 features dynamic information sharing capabilities and new HR Actions that help companies save time, money and paper while turning workforce data into a competitive advantage.
Dynamic information sharing capabilities give executives, managers and staff secure access to real-time workforce data from remote laptops, notebooks, and later this summer iPads and other mobile devices. Data access is appropriately filtered for individual roles within the organization with customizable ìviewsî addressing specific executive, director or supervisor needs. Unique URLs then link the views to a variety of applications such as spreadsheet models, web pages and management dashboards. Dynamic information sharing capabilities turn workforce data into a true, competitive advantage by enabling users to leverage up-to-the-moment information while significantly streamlining processes.
Sage Abra v9 provides sample templates, such as merit pay budgeting and contact lists, for Excel, SharePoint and other applications, which help HR and non-HR users create the specific information sharing documents they need. Once created, accessed documents are automatically updated through Sage Abra Employee Self Service, freeing up valuable time for HR and executives to address strategic business objectives.
HR Actions within Sage Abra v9 replaces paper-based HR processes, such as status changes, new hires, and performance management, with online, Web-based workflow. HR Actions improves HR service delivery while cutting costs and provides extended benefits and security by:
- Enforcing business rules by routing and approving personnel change requests
- Providing secure electronic approval signatures from any PC with a web browser
- Providing detailed audit trails of any edits made during the routing and approval process
- Providing real-time status of each transaction from request/submission through approval and administration
- Supporting file attachments to web forms, for example a scanned copy of I-9 and W-4 attached to a new hire form