Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) v12 Demo
Sage recently released Enterprise Management version 12 and we recently held a well-attended webinar to review and highlight all the new features.
You can see the recorded demo of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) Version 12 and all its new features here. The demo includes a look at:
- New User Interface & Responsive User Experience – Sage Enterprise Management v12 has a new responsive design framework and updated navigation that will allow users to work on a variety of different devices regardless of the type or size of the device.
- Manufacturing Operations – Easily identify dependencies in Sage EM between work orders and raw material availability to improve planning and capacity to promise. Project Management enhancements allowing for improved cost management and better control of project profitability.
- Distribution Operations – Manage logistics and track key information in Sage EM for a group of items with a single number driving efficiency across the supply chain. Support continuous improvement programs by identifying issues, adjusting and then following up on previously identified problems allowing businesses to reduce costs and improve customer experience.
- Connected Ecosystem – Introduction of new GraphQL API framework and Data Integration API to enable the connected ecosystem with flexibility and ease.
- License Plate Management – Manage logistics and track key information for a group of items with a single number driving efficiency across the supply chain. Licence Plate Numbering (LPN) in Sage EM allows for grouping and managing inventory by container. Manage logistics and track key information for a group of items with a single number driving efficiency across the supply chain.
- Global Compliance & Finance – Enhancements in multiple geographies supporting updated and new compliance requirements. Sage EM v12 has updates to key day-to-day operations including bank statement reconciliation, automated journal creation and enhanced traceability.
- Project Management – Project Management (PJM) Enhancements in Sage EM focused on financial control, budget management and snapshot management. This allows for improved cost management and better control of project profitability.
For more information on the Features of Sage EM new version 12: Sage Enterprise Management Version 12 – Top Features Overview (PDF)