Sage HRMS Alerts And Workflow Keeps You Informed
Does your HR team spend hours reviewing reports to find information such as excessive overtime, a positive result on a drug test, or a manager promoting one of their staff? These are critical items that HR needs to know about right away. Now you can let Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow do the work for you. It can automatically monitor your HR data for time-sensitive conditions and take the actions you specify. For example, Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow can identify excessive overtime, alert the appropriate employees and their managers, generate an OT Analysis report, and even disable additional OT for that employee.
Save Time And Avoid Errors
With Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow you can notify managers about critical HR issues as they occur, rather than hours, days, or weeks later. You can streamline HR processes by automatically sending an e-mail reminder to managers of upcoming performance reviews. You can proactively manage overtime costs by sending a spreadsheet of employee overtime to your controller. You can attract the best talent by sending personalized communications to applicants. You can keep track of paid time-off exceptions, and stay on top of employee certification renewal dates.
Power Beyond E-mail Notifications
Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow also can trigger a workflow task to update your applications and transmit information to your software systems. It takes business activity monitoring a step further by automatically updating Sage HRMS and other databases and auto-processing external requests, such as those from benefits administrators or job applicants.
Automatic Form, Document, And Report Delivery
Does your HR department spend a lot of time manually creating and distributing forms, documents, and reports? Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow can automates both the production and delivery of such documents.
Using the familiar Crystal Reports®, Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow can generate forms and documents when needed, or when business conditions demand it, and delivers this information to the right people at the right time.
Pre-Configured Triggers Help You Get Started Fast
Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow comes with an extensive collection of pre-configured Alert Events and Alert Condition triggers. Below we have listed many of the included triggers. Note that wherever a trigger refers to a variable, for example an X, you will be able to specify the threshold for which you want Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow to monitor.
- Applicant Triggers: Applicant is Disabled, Veteran, or Minority; Application Status Changed to X; Applications Accepted Today; Letters to Send Today; -Starting Today; Starting in X days; Rejected for a Position; Applications Received; Applicants for Jobcode X; Applicants recruited or referred by person X.
- Benefit Triggers: Changes Made Today; Changes Effective Today; Expires Today.
- Employee Event Triggers: Scheduled for Today; Scheduled within the Next X Days.
- Employee Notes Trigger: Due for Follow-Up Today.
- Leave of Absence Triggers: Starting in X Days; Ending in X Days; Due to Return Today.
- Payroll Triggers: Checks; On Demand; New; New or Changed Direct Deposit Account.
- General Employee Triggers: Absences to Start Today; Reviews Overdue; Payrate Has Changed; Hire Date Anniversary; Address is Changed; Vacation or Illness Time is Negative; New Hire Starts Today; Birthday Greeting; I9 Re-verification Date is Today; Next Pay Review Date is Today; Next Performance Review is Today.
- Certification & Training Triggers: Expires in X Days (Any Certificate); Class Completed; Class Starts in X Days; Certification Is Expired; Certification Changed Today; Employees Certified Today; Certification Required Within X Days
These event conditions are wizard-driven and require no technical expertise or programming skills to set up.
Users of the Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow Enterprise Edition not only will be able to use any of the triggers described above, but also will be able to customize these triggers and create an unlimited number of additional triggers. Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow triggers also are available for any other Sage solutions you may be using in your organization. We can assist you with the creation of custom Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow queries, triggers, or events. Please give us a call.