Sage X3 Year-End:
1099 Processing for Calendar Year 2022
Once again, it is time to start preparing 1099 filings for calendar year 2022. Sage recently released the 1099 updates for 2022 for Sage X3. In this post, we will review what you should expect if you are on a covered version, and what we recommend you do if you are not on a covered version.
- Sage released the 1099 update for 2022 which covers Sage X3 2019R5 (v12p20) and higher
- If you are on a covered version, Net at Work will:
- Refresh a test folder if required (time depends on folder size)
- Install the patch on a test folder in your environment
- Support testing and training as required
- Install the patch on your production folder
- NOTE: patch installation does not require downtime while a folder refresh does
- If you are NOT on a covered version (including all releases of V11), Net at Work recommends purchasing and using 1099 Express
- If your 1099 reporting is company based, you can simply extract information from Sage X3 and place it in the required format for use with 1099 Express
- If your 1099 reporting is site based, Net at Work will need to build queries to get information in the required format for use with 1099 Express
For more links to Sage’s 1099 update for Sage X3, please check out this Sage City post.
Please contact email@example.com to coordinate patching, if you need support.