Protect your Website from Hackers, Malware and Blacklists
|Features||Website AntiVirus||Website Firewall|
|Web Application Firewall||Yes||Yes|
Full-Site back-up and Routine back-up plan:
- Daily site back up will be facilitated through the hosting company’s back-up system.
- Monthly file and database back-up
Site Benchmark and Analysis:
- Net at Work will install New Relic and use its tools to monitor and identify server load, site pain points and issues.
- Document each issue and propose a solution on an ongoing monthly basis.
Host Based Intrusion Detection System (H.I.D.S):
- Correlation and analysis engine
- Integrating log analysis
- File Integrity checking
- Windows registry monitoring
- Centralized policy enforcement
- Rootkit detection
H.I.D.S Visualization System:
- Dashboards for Monitoring
- Parsing logic
- Saved searches
- Monthly Reporting
Website defacement is defined as a hacker successfully breaching your website’s security and then replacing your site’s page with his or her own page. Net at Work will check for two types of defacement.
- Public-Side Defacement – This is the part of the website that is viewed by the general public.
- Private, i.e., Administration Side – This is the part of the website that only the website administrator views.
If your website has been defaced, we will:
- Notify of the situation and supply you with status updates.
- Immediately replace your website with a Net at Work web page stating that the website is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Perform an emergency analysis of the logged security data to determine what vulnerability may have caused this defacement.
- Restore your website using the most recent data backup we have available for your website.