Top Reasons to Move from Sage Abra Suite to Sage HRMS
There are many reasons for Sage Abra Suite customers to transition to Sage HRMS. Built on the industry-standard Microsoft SQL platform, Sage HRMS provides enhanced functionality to make work life easier. And it’s easy to get started—data migration is straightforward and can be accomplished quickly.
Here are some of the top benefits customers receive by moving to Sage HRMS:
- Enhanced analytics—Include custom data in your Views in Sage
- Employee Analytics—you can even pull in data from external sources for better insight into your workforce.
- Reliability—Built-in file corruption protection provides the best in data reliability.
- Automatic backup—SQL Server includes an automatic backup feature that can help you ensure the safety of your workforce database.
- Security—In addition to Sage HRMS security features, SQL prevents unauthorized database access.
- Speed—Because of the power of the database, you may notice faster search results and report computations.
- Enhanced time off—Effortlessly set-up, track, and enforce multiple time off plans including support for seniority levels, effective dates, and connect with payroll accrual codes.
- Tax eFiling—Fill out and electronically file tax forms with Sage Payroll Tax Forms and eFiling by Aatrix.
- Alternate email addresses—Store an alternate email address for each employee in case of emergency.
- Easy integration—Easily transfer your data between Sage HRMS and Sage ERP. SQL makes it easier to integrate Sage HRMS with other business applications.
- Scalability—A SQL database can handle millions of records and database requests.
If you have any questions about migrating from Abra Suite to Sage HRMS SQL – please give us a call.