Early Detection of Supply Chain Breakdowns
A Conversation with Bryan Polozola, CFO at UniWell Laboratories
Businesses that find a solution to their most disruptive supply chain issues will not only overcome this adversity but displace those that can’t, or won’t, adapt. Solutions can come in many forms, but the most effective solutions produce early detection of supply chain breakdowns as a result of a digital transformation.
NEXT GENERATION STRATEGIES FOR SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
Join Bryan Polozola, CFO at UniWell Laboratories, a premier contract manufacturer of nutraceuticals, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and supplements, as he shares his transformative experience in partnering with Net at Work. After a stalled initial implementation, UniWell brought in Net at Work, including the deep industry expertise of its Fractional CIO & Advisory Services, to re-implement Sage X3 and optimize the company’s manufacturing, supply chain, and financial reporting operations.
You’ll learn about:
- Today’s top supply chain challenges & common approaches to solve them
- Early detection and response of supply chain breakdowns
- Supply chain spotlight on UniWell Laboratories:
- Visibility enhancements extended to their inventory, planning & scheduling processes
- The ensuing reduction of 800-1,200 lines of weekly overdue items down to 5
To learn more about the value of early detection of supply chain breakdowns, watch now or contact us.