Integrated HR and Payroll System For Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL
If you use Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL, you have an option to use an integrated, SQL-based human resources and payroll system — Sage HRMS. By managing your payroll and HR processes in house you can save money while gaining access to tools that support compliance with regulations, better cost control, and increased employee satisfaction. In this article we will focus on the capabilities of the Payroll module of Sage HRMS.
Payroll Designed For Mid-size Organizations
As part of an overall Sage HRMS solution, the Payroll module includes the payroll functionality needed by mid-size organizations to process their payroll accurately and on time. The Sage HRMS Payroll module supports the needs of most industries, including manufacturing, services, retail, wholesale, financial, transportation, high-tech, government, education, construction, and agriculture.
The module supports a wide range of tax management requirements. It also offers flexible pay plans, including sales commission and piece-rate plans, and a variety of pay frequencies to meet the needs of organizations such as governments and schools.
Powerful And Flexible Payroll Features
You can set up an unlimited number of earnings and deduction codes with a wide variety of calculation methods. Flexible Accrual and Overtime Schedules make it easy to manage employee paid time off and overtime payments. The Sage HRMS Payroll module uses a simplified and flexible four-step payroll process. You can create templates and set up selection lists of employees for whom you can calculate payroll as a group. You can process by date without being tied to pay periods or required openings and closings.
You also can run an unlimited number of payrolls to ensure data accuracy prior to printing checks. It is easy to preview checks before printing, print test checks, and further simplify check printing with MICR and laser signature options.
The Sage HRMS Payroll module streamlines the entire payroll process by making it easier to produce paychecks on demand and make adjustments when necessary. Direct Deposit also is available, and offers the ability to assign an unlimited number of direct deposit accounts for your employees.
Tax Management, Compliance, And Reporting
With Sage HRMS Payroll, it is easy to meet federal and state tax management and compliance needs with automatic quarterly updates of tax tables and electronic media reporting where required. Stay on top of state and federal regulations and requirements with the Sage Compliance Center. You can meet government and management reporting requirements with built-in standard reports, Crystal® Report Writer, and electronic media reporting.
Sage HRMS 2012
Sage HRMS 2012 has just been released, and it includes significant enhancements to Payroll functionality. With Sage HRMS 2012 you can:
- Generate federally compliant Child Support EFT files for state garnishments. As often as every pay period, you can send an EFT file to individual state agencies for electronic payment of an employee’s child support order, as mandated by 21 states in the U.S.
- Define a percentage allocation for each employee. If you have employees whose work is applied against multiple General Ledger (GL) codes, this feature will enable you to define a split allocation between multiple codes that is applied automatically to every timecard.
- Fill out and file tax forms electronically, including U.S. federal forms 940, 943, 944, 945, U.S. state tax forms, and new hire reporting by state; and the Canadian T4 form and Record of Employment (ROE). Sage Payroll Tax Forms and eFiling by Aatrix is included with Sage HRMS 2012.
- Assign a tax to multiple employees. This task enables you to assign a tax to multiple employees in a single operation instead of assigning taxes to one employee at a time.
- Get a complete picture of employer expenses and liability associated with each check date by associating a GL account to a Workers’ Compensation group.
We recommend a Sage HRMS bundle that includes HR, Payroll, Attendance, and the integration. Call us for details.