Sage 300 Newsletter – September 2016
Keeping You Up-To-Date With Information About Sage 300
Sage Year-End Promotions
By: Net at Work Team
Sage has a September 30th year end that is quickly approaching. To finish out the year on a strong note, Sage is offering the following Sage “year end” promotions:
- New! Sage 100 and 300 on-plan customers can upgrade to Sage 100c (now Sage 100cloud) or Sage 300c (now Sage 300cloud) for no additional charge (including avoiding upfront fees that range from $600 to $950 per user)
- New! Sage 100 and Sage 300 off-plan customer savings
- New! Existing Sage 100 and Sage 300 customers save on platform upgrades
- New! Existing Sage Fixed Assets customers can save up to 30% through Sept. 15!
- New! Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 ERP, Sage CRM customers buy four and get fifth user license free
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence license 20% savings
- Sage HRMS buy more save more on module purchases
- Sage BusinessVision customer two-for-one business care migration offer
- Grow with Sage: 25% savings for migrating customers—
- “In the family” offer for Sage 300 customer get 20% of new solutions for HRMS or FAS.
Please note these promotions have expiry dates that range from 9/15 through 9/30/2016. If you wish to take advantage of any of these promotions, please reach out to your account manager.