Sage X3 Newsletter – Q1 2020
Keeping You Up-To-Date With Information About Sage X3
Sage X3 Complimentary Web-Based Training Series
We are all being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and having to learn new ways of managing our businesses. The Net at Work team is continuing to help X3 users through this time by providing access to complementary live training courses on selected topics. Our training courses will be hosted as live web-sessions and will highlight key Sage X3 functionality and tips & tricks that you need to know to keeping your business running despite the obstacles everyone is facing.
Join our Sage X3 experts as we deep dive into these featured topics:
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) for Sage X3 – For End-Users
- Manufacturing Cost Management in Sage X3
- Cash Management with Sage X3 (Includes Some Add-ons)
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) for Sage X3 – For Administrators
Visit here for full course details and to register for these training sessions.
Sage University Free Training Through May 31, 2020
Sage is also offering courses for X3 clients through this time by providing complimentary access to select Sage X3 eLearning packages, Webinars and Certification Exams.
To take advantage of complimentary Sage X3 training, you must have a Sage University account. You will need to know your Sage Account # to create your Sage University account.
- If you know your Sage Account number, click here to log in and register.
- If you do not know your Sage Account number, we will be happy to provide it to you. Please contact us.
For more details and a complete list of available Sage’s free offerings, click here.