Sage 300 Newsletter – Q4 2019
Keeping You Up-To-Date With Information About Sage 300
Sage 300 2020.1 is Now Available
What’s New in Sage 300 2020.1
- Multiple contacts for customers and vendors
- New look and feel for web screens
- Improved Web APIs and SDK
- Ability to forcibly sign out users who are signed in to web screens
- CRM integration improvements
For more detailed information about this release, read the Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Note: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 300, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade, contact your Sage business partner or download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the following link to download and install the update: Download Sage 300 2020.1
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
For detailed information about installing the software, see the Sage 300 2020 Upgrade Guide.
Important! If you use Sage CRM integrated with Sage 300, you must install a new integration after you upgrade to Sage 300 2020.1. To download the new integration, see Download for Sage CRM 2019 R2 integration with Sage 300 2020.1.
Visit the Sage City Customer Resources page at www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City and Sage University, as well as Live Chat and Online Case submission.
And for year-end tips, updates, and information, visit and bookmark the Sage Year-end Center at Sage City Year-end Center today!